Meghalaya, also known as the ‘Abode of clouds,’ is among India’s most stunning mountain stations, and it is home to numerous beautiful spots that appear to be nothing more than a slice of heaven. We offer a 5-Day amazing Meghalaya Tour covering an impressive array of picturesque locations, including authentic villages, numerous living root bridges, and stunning water bodies. Our Meghalaya Tour package is the best option to discover and enjoy the remarkable sights in Meghalaya.
If you’re bored of the monotones of everyday routine and seeking to get away from the stress of work, hustle, and bustle. Then Meghalaya is a perfect location to unwind and rejuvenate. While on Your Shillong Meghalaya package tour, you can expect tranquility the pure nature full of fresh air and oxygen. Explore this stunning region, talk to the local people, become part of their lives, discover the waterfalls, lakes, living root bridges, climb through the hills and hunt for clouds, and get wet in the wet area on the planet. Every inch of this exquisitely designed state is distinctive and has a stunning appeal to visitors
Places to Visit in Meghalaya:
- Cherrapunji- Meghalaya has many attractions, including Cherrapunji is just one of the most popular. It is the most famous for being the world’s most humid place, and it has the highest amount of rainfall.
- Living Root Bridges- Situated in Cherrapunji, Double Decker Living Root Bridge is famous for its made of roots from an old Indian rubber tree. The bridge is 3 km long at 2400 feet; and the Umshiang river flows below it as you walk over the bridge.
- Mawlynnong- Famed as ‘Asia’s Cleanest Village, ‘ Mawlynnong is known for its cleanliness and eco-friendly ways of living. You can find bamboo garbage bins placed in every nook and corner of the village—the onus of keeping it clean lies with the residents.
- Dawki- Dawki is super beautiful and needs no words for its introduction. The most popular place in Meghalaya is famous for its clean river. If you are visiting Meghalaya, traveling to Dwaki should be on the itinerary.
- Mawphlang Sacred Forest- A tropical forest located inside the Nongrum region of Meghalaya is home to rich wildlife and flora. Trees that tower over you over 1,000 years old are an eye-pleasing sight.
- Laitlum Canyon- Nestled in East Khasi, it is paradise on earth. The low-lying clouds; lush green escapes; and scenic beauty of the place make it the most desirable tourist place in the state.
- Elephant Falls- Named after an Elephant like stone at its foot, the Elephant Falls are amongst the most popular falls in the North-East.
- Don Bosco Museum- It’s a seven-story historic center with 17 galleries of exhibitions that offer a fascinating look into the history of the northeast region in India.
- Nohkalikai Waterfalls- The waterfall is gigantic and is blessed with extraordinary heavenliness. It is the most beautiful and terrific fall in the country.
Best time to Visit Meghalaya Shillong-
There are two ideal seasons for travel; the summertime from March through June and the other season from October to November.
The weather remains pleasant during the summer heat, and it’s neither too hot nor cold during the day, making it ideal to go out and explore. While it is possible to see rain even in the summer, the sky is usually evident after a short shower.
As the monsoon begins to set in, it is a heavy downpour throughout the day. The monsoon season is in full swing, and the season has ended. This time of year is the ideal time to witness the stunning waterfalls of Meghalaya.
As winter approaches, temperatures drop to the low of 2 degrees. Therefore, tourist traffic is generally low in winter.
So strike off Shillong Package Tour from your bucket list today, and visit this hypnotic place. So why the wait? Start exploring our Meghalaya Packages now and discover what compels tourists to visit this from all across the country.
Apart from this Shillong Meghalaya Tour Packages Tripoventure also offers personalised and flexible Silk Route Tour Package, Andaman Package Tour from Kolkata, North Sikkim Tour Packages from Kolkata, Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour at best price. So, pickup your phone and give us a call for any kind of package booking or assistance at ☎ +91-7478325580
Shillong-Guwahati Tour Package for 5 Days at a glance
Explore the beautiful Meghalaya, as Tripoventure takes you on the exciting journey of major attractions of the Meghalaya. We make your tour the most memorable experience in your lifetime. Our attractive Shillong-Guwahati tour packages are available in all your budget, offers you an opportunity to enjoy untouched natural beauty and bask in the glory of all its freshness.