Andaman and Nicobar, located in the Bay of Bengal, are some of the most beautiful virgin rainforest islands left in the world. The mysterious islands have a serene climate that will soothe your soul. Shimmering beaches, turquoise waters and scenic landscapes make the islands a perfect reason to hunt for the best Andaman Tour Package! At Tripoventure, you will find a wide range of customizable Andaman Nicobar Tour Package to suit every kind of traveller.
Our Andaman Tour will allow you to explore the stunning beauty of the island destination and take you away from the hustle-bustle of the city. The archipelago has many beautiful beaches and islands, and it is a great place to plan a family vacation, romantic honeymoon, or leisure vacation. This fantastic island destination is the perfect place to refresh your tropical-island bucket lists. Book your Andaman Tourism Package now to enjoy an island experience like never before.
Places of Attractions in Package Tour of Andaman and Nicobar Islands:
Beaches of Andaman :
Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach, Sitapur Beach Kalapathar Beach, Sandbar Beach ,Bharatpur Beach, Lalaji Bay Beach, Vijaynagar Beach, , Pathi Level Beach, Avis Island Beach, Karmatang Beach, Butler Bay Beach, Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Amkunj Beach, Stewart Island Beach, , North Bay Beach etc.
Island of Andaman :
Havelock Island, Baratang Island, Neil Island, Katchal Island, Viper Island, Jolly Buoy Island, Ross Island, Long Island, , Red Skin Island, Rutland Island, Barren Island etc.
Highlights of our Andaman Tour Packages for Family:
- Enjoy the thrill of various water sports activities by visiting Elephant beach.
- Visit the Neil Island, Andaman’s vegetable bowl, and take the breath-taking view of tropical forests and white sandy beaches.
- Visit Cellular Jail, also known as Kaalapani, and see the light and sound show that will bring back your memories of the freedom struggle.
- Take a ferry ride to Havelock Island, and then explore Radhanagar Beach, which is known as the most beautiful beach in Asia.
- Enjoy the calm ambience of Kalapathar Beach while you listen to the waves crashing against the shores.
- Visit Chidiya Tapu, a bird watcher’s haven and a great sunset viewpoint
Some of the top Dishes of the Andaman Islands:
Because it is a fusion between all Indian cultures, the Andaman & Nicobar Island can be home to various cuisines, including South Indian, Bengali, and Andhra. If you visit Andaman Nicobar Island; you can get to know it has plenty of seafood resources like Fish, Crab, Prawns, Lobsters, etc. Here we will be looking at some popular Andaman dishes, and these delicious dishes are highly sought-after in Andaman.
- Andaman’s Fish Curry – Fish Curry is a delicious dish. This place is close to the ocean; so you can find many fish options, and this recipe is a must-try for Seafood Lovers when you visit Andaman.
- Amritsari Kulcha – Andaman’s Amritsari Kulcha, a delicious meal, is one of its most popular; stuffed with delightful stuffing such as onion, potato and coriander leaves.
- Chilli Curry – Another great dish from the Andaman Islands, Chilli Curry, is a classic dish. This is a hot and exciting meal full of tomatoes and onions stuffed with rich flavour.
- Macher Jhol – Macher Jhol, a delicious Andaman meal, loved by many. This Bengali dish is ubiquitous, as it originates from Bengal.
- Coconut Prawn Curry – Creamy coconut milk curry will add an extra dimension to your dining experience. Another delicious curry rich in flavour and authentically tastes excellent, and this dish tastes great when served with rice.
- Tandoori fish – Fish lovers will love the Tandoori fish. This seafood is sure to please you.
- Grilled lobsters – Grilled lobster is another excellent seafood option in Andaman. This grilled lobster is unlike any other seafood in Andaman.
- Barbeques – Barbecue food is always a delicious option for non-vegans. Barbecue at Andaman Island, made with various marine fishes, including crabs, King Prawns, Sardines and Mackarel.
Best Time To Visit Andaman And Nicobar:
The three main seasons of Andaman are winter, summer and monsoon. Each is governed by the Bay of Bengal, which gives it a tropical climate. It would be best to avoid monsoon due to the incessant rains; tropical storms, and high tides between July and September.
October to March, the winter season; experiences a mild lowering of temperature averaging between 20 and 30 degrees Celsius, making it the best time to visit the Andaman Islands.
The summer months between April and June are also reasonably good for visiting Andamans; whether it is Port Blair, Ross and Smith Islands from Diglipur, Havelock Island, Neil Island or Little Andaman. The lowest summer temperature is a pleasant 24 degrees Celsius with a cool breeze always wafting from the sea, but it can peak to 37 degrees Celsius, so avoid the noon time for exploration.
Apart from this 4N 5D Andaman Tour Package from Kolkata, Tripoventure also offers personalised and flexible Silk Route Tour Package , North Sikkim Tour Packages from Kolkata, Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour, kaziranga tour package from kolkata, Guwahati Shillong Kaziranga tour packages from Kolkata, Meghalaya tour packages from Kolkata, Pelling Ravangla Tour Package, Darjeeling Gangtok Tour package from Kolkata, Meghalaya Travel Packages, Gangtok Pelling Darjeeling Tour , Arunachal Pradesh Package Tour from Kolkata ,Assam Meghalaya Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages , Silk Route Package of 6 nights and 7 days at best price , Sillery Gaon Tour with Zuluk . So, pickup your phone and give us a call for any kind of package booking or assistance at ☎ +91-7478325580
Andaman Tour Package for 6 days at a glance
The beautiful beaches of Andaman welcome you to enjoy a relaxing holiday and feel the tranquil atmosphere all around you.Embark on this mesmerising tour to indulge in the thrill that awaits you. Our attractive Andaman tour packages are surely the best ones that we have to offer you for the smoothest yet trippiest vacations.