Discover the best offer on Bali tour packages from India with Tripoventure. We offer unbeatable deals on authentic travel experiences to the beautiful island of Bali.
If you’re wondering what Bali vacation package suits your needs, then you’re at the right spot! Be mindful of your personal preferences; Tripoventure offers well-thought packages for a fantastic Bali excursion that will be worth every cent. You can choose an enjoyable Bali tour package, a romantic Bali package to celebrate your honeymoon, or the perfect family Bali holiday package. We’re standing on our toes for your success on your vacation. In addition to walking around and taking a stroll on the white sands of Bali, our Bali package tours offer a range of activities for adventure, including trekking, scuba diving, kitesurfing, sea walking, mountain biking on an underwater scooter, parasailing, snorkeling kayaking, jet-skiing and more among others. So browse through a wide range of Bali Holiday Packages with exciting offers at Tripoventure. Book customized Bali Tour Packages from India with exciting deals & offers.
Best places to visit in Bali:
Bali is filled with diverse and stunning attractions. Here are some of the best places to visit in Bali:
- Ubud: Known for its rich culture, art markets, and the Monkey Forest, Ubud offers a tranquil escape in the heart of Bali.
- Tanah Lot Temple: A picturesque sea temple on a rock, famous for its breathtaking sunset views.
- Uluwatu Temple: Perched on a cliff, this temple offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean, and visitors can enjoy traditional Kecak dance performances.
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces: Experience the beauty of Bali’s iconic terraced landscapes near Ubud.
- Seminyak: A trendy area known for its upscale resorts, vibrant nightlife, and fashionable boutiques.
- Kuta Beach: Famous for its golden sands and lively atmosphere, Kuta is a hub for surfing and water activities.
- Nusa Dua: A luxury resort area with pristine beaches and water sports facilities.
- Besakih Temple: Bali’s Mother Temple, located on the slopes of Mount Agung, the highest peak in Bali.
- Jimbaran Bay: Known for its seafood restaurants on the beach, offering a romantic dining experience.
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary: Located in Ubud, this sanctuary is home to hundreds of long-tailed macaques in a lush forest setting.
Things to do in Bali Indonesia:
1. Mount Batur Sunrise Trek
2. Tegallalang Rice Terrace Walking Tour
3. Experience Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple
4. Relaxing Luxurious Spa Treatment at Ubud
5. Water sports at Tanjung Benoa
6. Witness a Gorgeous Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
7. Take a holy dip at Tirta Empul Temple
8.Visit the Royal Residence of Ubud Palace
Bali Visa for Indians:
Indian passport holders who travel to Bali for tourism do not require a visa for less than 30 days. Bali provides visa-free entry for Indian tourists. Upon arrival at Denpasar airport, your passport will be issued a Visa exemption from the immigration counter that is entirely free and valid for a single entry. Additionally you’ll need to ensure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the date you first entered Bali and that you have valid tickets for return and enough cash to cover the expenses while you are there.
Best time to visit Bali from India:
The best time to visit Bali from India is typically during the dry season, which spans from May to September. This period offers pleasant weather with lower humidity and minimal rainfall, providing excellent conditions for exploring the island, enjoying outdoor activities, and basking in the sun on Bali’s beautiful beaches. However, it’s essential to note that this period, especially July and August, tends to be peak tourist season, resulting in higher prices and more crowds.
Another favorable time to visit Bali is during the shoulder months of April and October. These months mark the transition between the wet and dry seasons, offering a good balance between fewer crowds and reasonably good weather.
Avoiding the monsoon season, which occurs from November to March, is advisable as heavy rainfall and increased humidity might hinder outdoor activities and sightseeing.
Food you must eat in Bali:
There are so many foods you must eat in Bali. Discover the foods you need to try in Bali. Moreover, the tropical island is home to an array of Asian flavours, cookery courses, and some of Indonesia’s most inventive chefs. So here are few dishes you must try while in a Bali vacation:
Gado Gado– Indonesian Salad
Mie Goreng– Stir Fried Noodles
Pepes Ikan– Steamed Fish in Banana Leaf
Laklak– Balinese Cake
Nasi Campur– Mixed Rice
Es Campur– Shaved Ice
Bubur Sumsum– Black Rice Pudding
Pisang Goreng– Fried Bananas