Enjoy the beauty and culture of Maldives cheap holiday package for four days from India, and capture the most memorable moments of your life. The Maldives is a popular destination for adventure and water sports. Moreover, Maldives is home to many attractions, such as Maafushi Island and Male City, Grand Friday Mosque, and many more. You can choose one of our Maldives budget trip from India to make your holiday unforgettable. Each of these fantastic packages is curated and tailored for you. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed when you book your Maldives holiday with us.
This Maldives cheap holiday package includes 3-star accommodation in Beach Hotel at Manushi Island, speedboat pickup/drop, meals, Male city tour, Sandbank adventure tour, Guided Snorkelling, Dolphin Cruise and many more. So you can choose from three types of accommodation: sea view, beachfront, deluxe or super deluxe. Further you can customise your Maldives budget travel as you wish. Take a look at this Maldives itinerary for a budget trip!
Best Places To Visit In the Maldives:
Are you planning to visit the Maldives but aren’t sure where to go? Fret not! We can help you find the best! If you find choosing from the many attractions challenging, we have compiled a list of best places to visit in Maldives. Although not comprehensive, this list of the top places in Maldives will help you to tick off all the major tourist attractions in the country.
- Male City – The Capital Of Maldives
- Banana Reef – world’s most popular dive sites
- Artificial beach – breathtaking human-made seashores
- HP Reef – For Corals And Caves
- Maafushi Island – Best budget island
- Submarine for Whales – For An Exciting Underwater Tour
- National Museum – For Bizarre Historic Artifacts
- Hulhumale – Artificial island in Maldives
- Maldive Victory –Most remarkable Diving Spot
- Grand Friday Mosque-Biggest Mosque in Maldives
- Presidential Palace-Royal Infrastructure
- Male Friday Mosque – Intricate Carvings & Unique Architecture
- Tsunami Memorial – most historical monuments
- National Art Gallery– An Artistic site
Best things to do in Maldives:
There are many activities you can enjoy in the Maldives. You can choose from many options, whether you want to relax or engage in exciting water sports. Find the top things to do in the Maldives with your family and friends.
- Take a sunset cruise to spot dolphins.
- Enjoy a romantic stroll in Sultan Park.
- Take a shopping trip to Majeedhee Magu.
- Enjoy snorkeling on Mahibadhoo Island.
- Take a Whale Submarine tour to see underwater creatures.
- Enjoy kayaking at Hanimaadhoo Island.
- Enjoy scuba diving at Banana Reef.
- Indulge in massages and spa treatments.
- Immerse yourself in island hopping tour
So strike off Maldives from your bucket list today, and visit this hypnotic place. So why the wait? Start exploring our Maldives cheap holiday packages now and discover what compels tourists to visit this from all across the country.
Browse our popular Domestic Holiday packages: Silk Route Tour Package , Vizag Tour Package , North Sikkim Tour Packages, Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour, Meghalaya tour packages, Pelling Ravangla Tour Package, Gangtok Pelling Darjeeling Tour , Arunachal Pradesh Package Tour , Assam Meghalaya Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages , Kashmir with Vaishno Devi Tour Package , Sandakphu Phalut Tour Package, Kashmir Tour Package.
Browse our popular International Holiday packages: Bali Tour Packages , Maldives Tour Package , Thailand Tour Package, Phuket Krabi Package , Nepal Tour Package. So, pickup your phone and give us a call for any kind of package booking or assistance at +91-7478325580.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible.We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable Maldives Trip.
On your arrival in Maldives, you will be met by our representative and escorted to the resort. Complete your check in formalities, and enjoy a relaxing day at leisure as per the itinerary of your Maldives family package.
Post breakfast, instead of a laid back day at the hotel in Maldives, We recommend you to go for an excursions. It includes fishing tours, sand bank picnic, snorkeling, resort cruises, island excursions, and dolphin cruise.
Your budget holiday package in Maldives come with an affordable slice of luxury as you step into the hotel’s spa. Make use of your day at leisure to pamper yourself for a few hours, and rejuvenate yourself. Next take a walking Tour to explore capital city Male’ Island.
In the evening explore the rest of the Island and get a look at the lifestyle of the Maldivian locals. Relish a Maldivian dinner before calling it a day.
After an amazing breakfast, it is time to check out of the resort, drawing your Maldives family package to a close. You will be taken to the airport via speed boat, so get set to enjoy the thrilling ride. Catch your flight back home, with memories of a great family vacation to warm your hearts forever.