Embark on an unforgettable adventure to Shimla and Manali with our exclusively designed Shimla Manali Tour Package. Let us take care of the planning while you immerse yourself in the mesmerizing beauty of the Himalayas. Whether you seek a relaxing vacation amidst nature or an adrenaline-pumping escapade, we have the perfect itinerary for you. Book your Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package with Tripoventure today and get ready for an enchanting experience of a lifetime!
Highlights of Shimla Kullu Manali tour package:
- Shimla: Explore colonial architecture, The Mall Road, Ridge, and visit Jakhu Temple for panoramic views.
- Kullu: Experience thrilling river rafting in Beas River, visit Kullu Shawl Factories, and explore Naggar Castle.
- Manali: Pay respects at Hadimba Devi Temple, enjoy adventure sports at Solang Valley, and witness snow at Rohtang Pass (subject to accessibility).
- Adventure Activities: Paraglide in Solang Valley, trek to Bijli Mahadev Temple, and try skiing (in winter).
- Scenic Beauty: Embrace stunning landscapes, lush valleys, and snow-capped mountains.
- Local Cuisine: Savor traditional Himachali dishes like Chana Madra and Sidu.
- Shopping: Buy souvenirs and handicrafts at local markets.
Shimla or Manali which is better:
The choice between Shimla and Manali depends on your preferences and the type of experience you are looking for. Both hill stations are beautiful and have their unique charm. Here’s a brief comparison to help you decide:
- Shimla is known for its colonial architecture, British-era charm, and well-developed infrastructure.
- It offers a more relaxed and laid-back atmosphere with plenty of leisurely activities like shopping, strolling on the Mall Road, and enjoying scenic views from the Ridge.
- The weather is pleasant during summers, making it an excellent escape from the heat.
- Shimla is a great destination for couples, families, and those seeking a tranquil retreat.
- Manali is more adventurous with various outdoor activities like trekking, paragliding, river rafting, and skiing (during winters).
- It is surrounded by more rugged landscapes and offers a more adventurous and adrenaline-pumping experience.
- The scenic beauty around Manali is breathtaking, with snow-capped mountains, picturesque valleys, and gushing rivers.
- Manali is popular among adventure enthusiasts, backpackers, and nature lovers.
In conclusion, if you prefer a mix of colonial heritage and leisurely activities, Shimla may be the better choice. On the other hand, if you seek adventure, picturesque landscapes, and outdoor activities, Manali might be more suitable. However, if time permits, combining both destinations in a Shimla Manali tour package would offer you the best of both worlds.
Places to visit in Shimla Kullu Manali:
A Shimla Kullu Manali tour package is a fantastic way to explore the best of Himachal Pradesh. Here are some must-visit places to cover during your tour:
- The Mall Road: Explore the bustling heart of Shimla with its shops, cafes, and colonial-era buildings.
- Ridge: Enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains and soak in the peaceful atmosphere.
- Christ Church: Visit the iconic neo-gothic style church, one of the oldest in North India.
- Jakhu Temple: Trek up to this ancient temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman and enjoy panoramic views of Shimla.
- Kufri: A short drive from Shimla, Kufri offers picturesque landscapes and adventure activities like skiing (in winter) and horse riding.
- Kullu Valley: Experience the beauty of the valley with lush green meadows, orchards, and the Beas River flowing through.
- Rafting in Beas River: Enjoy the thrill of white-water rafting in the Beas River, a popular activity in Kullu.
- Bijli Mahadev Temple: Visit this ancient temple located on top of a hill, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding valley.
- Hadimba Devi Temple: Pay a visit to this unique wooden temple dedicated to Goddess Hadimba, surrounded by deodar trees.
- Solang Valley: Engage in various adventure sports like paragliding, zorbing, and skiing (in winter) amidst beautiful landscapes.
- Rohtang Pass (subject to accessibility): Drive up to Rohtang Pass for stunning mountain vistas and snow (available during certain months of the year).
- Vashisht Hot Springs: Relax in the natural hot springs and explore the nearby Vashisht Temple.
Remember, the itinerary can be customized based on your preferences and the duration of your tour package. Ensure to include some leisure time to savor the natural beauty and tranquility of these enchanting destinations in Himachal Pradesh.
Best time to visit Shimla Manali:
The best time to visit Shimla and Manali is during the months of March to June and September to November. These periods offer pleasant weather and clear skies, making it ideal for exploring the breathtaking landscapes, lush green valleys, and snow-capped mountains. Spring brings vibrant colors with blooming flowers, while autumn offers picturesque beauty as the monsoon recedes. It is the perfect time for sightseeing, adventure activities like trekking, paragliding, and river rafting. During the winter months (December to February), heavy snowfall can make some areas inaccessible, so it’s best to avoid visiting during this time unless you are specifically seeking a winter wonderland experience. Plan your trip during the recommended months to enjoy the best of Shimla and Manali’s natural charm.
Browse our popular Domestic Holiday packages: Silk Route Tour Package , Andaman Package Tour from Kolkata, North Sikkim Tour Packages from Kolkata, Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour, kaziranga tour package from kolkata, Guwahati Shillong Kaziranga tour packages from Kolkata, Meghalaya tour packages from Kolkata, Pelling Ravangla Tour Package, Gangtok Pelling Darjeeling Tour , Arunachal Pradesh Package Tour from Kolkata , Assam Meghalaya Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages , Silk Route Package of 6 nights and 7 days at best price , Sillery Gaon Tour with Zuluk , Vizag Tour Package, Kashmir with Vaishno Devi Tour Package , Sandakphu Phalut Tour Package.
Browse our popular International Holiday packages: Bali Tour Packages , Maldives Tour Package , Thailand Tour Package, Phuket Krabi Package , Nepal Tour Package. So, pickup your phone and give us a call for any kind of package booking or assistance at +91-7478325580.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable Shimla Manali Trip.
Shimla Kullu Manali Tour Package for 6 Days at a glance
Our transporter will meet you at Delhi Airport and drive you to Shimla. Arrive at Shimla in the evening and settle into your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
On the second day of the Himachal Pradesh tour package, travel to Green Valley, Bhimakali temple, Kufri (by pony ride, 600 pp), Indira Tourist Park, Mini Zoo, and Wax Museum for a full day of sightseeing (Self charges). In the evening, return to the hotel. You can shop for souvenirs on Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
On the third day of the Himachal Pradesh package, Drive from Shimla to Manali after breakfast. Visit the Kullu Valley en route (paragliding 2,000 pp, River Rafting 500 pp, Shopping market, Mata Vaishno Temple ). Evening Arrive at the hotel. Mall Road is open to the public. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast on the fourth day of the Himachal Pradesh package, and go sightseeing in Manali for half a day, including Hadimba Temple, Vashist Temple, Club House, Monasteries, etc. The evening is yours to do as you like. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
On the third day of the Himachal Pradesh tour package, after breakfast, go on a full-day trip to Solang Valley. Enjoy the snow activities (Paragliding 1,500 pp, Snow Bike 500 pp, Zorbing 500 pp, Zip Crossing 300 pp, Skeeting 200 pp, Snow Tubing 100 pp approx cost & Snow dress must wear / at your own expense) and then explore Sissu Valley through Atel Tunnel in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and head to the board to say goodbye to Himachal.