Are you looking for a travel agency that can offer you an unforgettable Ladakh tour package? Look no further! Our travel agency specializes in organizing exhilarating trips to the mesmerizing region of Ladakh. With our expert guidance and attention to detail, we ensure that your Ladakh tour is a seamless and extraordinary experience from start to finish.
Our Ladakh tour package is thoughtfully designed to showcase Ladakh’s breath-taking landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and thrilling adventures. Whether you’re an adventure enthusiast seeking adrenaline-pumping activities or a nature lover yearning to immerse yourself in pristine surroundings, our package has something for everyone.
Places to visit in Ladakh:
Ladakh is a treasure trove of natural beauty, ancient monasteries, and cultural wonders. Here are some must-visit places in Ladakh that will leave you mesmerized:
- Leh: The capital city of Ladakh, Leh, is a hub of Tibetan-Buddhist culture and serves as the gateway to the region.
- Pangong Tso: This stunning lake, famous for its ever-changing hues of blue, is a top attraction in Ladakh.
- Nubra Valley: Known as the “Valley of Flowers,” Nubra Valley is a high-altitude desert with picturesque landscapes.
- Lamayuru Monastery: As one of the oldest and largest monasteries in Ladakh, Lamayuru Monastery holds great historical and religious significance.
- Zanskar Valley: This remote and rugged valley is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts.
- Hemis Monastery: Located in the Hemis National Park, Hemis Monastery is one of the most important Buddhist monasteries in Ladakh.
- Tso Moriri: Nestled amidst the majestic mountains, Tso Moriri is a high-altitude lake known for its pristine beauty and diverse birdlife.
- Alchi Monastery: This ancient monastery is renowned for its exceptional frescoes and wall paintings, which date back to the 11th century.
These are just a few highlights among the many incredible places to explore in Ladakh. The region’s rugged landscapes, ancient monasteries, and warm-hearted locals make it a destination that truly captures the imagination and leaves a lasting impression.
Experience the Best Things to Do in Leh Ladakh:
Ladakh, the land of high passes, is a haven for adventure seekers and nature enthusiasts. With its awe-inspiring landscapes, ancient monasteries, and warm local culture, Ladakh offers a plethora of exciting activities and experiences. Here are some of the best things to do in Ladakh that will leave you spellbound:
- Conquer the Mighty Himalayan Peaks
- Witness the Mesmerizing Pangong Tso Lake
- Explore the Ancient Monasteries
- Challenge Your Inner Daredevil with River Rafting
- Marvel at Magnetic Hill’s Mysterious Phenomenon
- Ride to the World’s Highest Motorable Passes
- Immerse Yourself in Local Culture
Best Time to Visit Leh Ladakh:
Planning a trip to Ladakh? Wondering when is the best time to experience its breathtaking beauty? Look no further! Ladakh, the enchanting land nestled in the Himalayas, offers diverse landscapes and a rich cultural heritage. Here’s a guide to the best time to explore Ladakh to make the most of your visit.
- Summer Splendor (June to September): If you crave pleasant weather and clear skies, summer is the perfect season to visit Ladakh. Experience the magic of turquoise lakes, blooming flowers, and picturesque valleys.
- Autumn’s Golden Glow (September to October): As summer bids farewell, Ladakh dons a mesmerizing golden hue. The landscapes transform into a surreal canvas of vibrant colors, with clear views of snow-capped peaks.
- Winter Wonderland (November to February): For intrepid travelers, Ladakh in winter is a true paradise. Embrace the serene ambiance as the region is blanketed in a glistening white coat of snow.Though roads may be challenging, this season rewards you with unparalleled beauty and a unique cultural experience.
- Spring Awakening (March to May): Witness Ladakh emerge from its winter slumber as spring breathes new life into the valleys. The landscapes awaken with blooming flowers, lush greenery, and gushing streams. The weather gradually becomes pleasant, and adventure enthusiasts can embark on trekking expeditions and enjoy outdoor activities.
Famous food of Ladakh:
When visiting Leh Ladakh, don’t miss the opportunity to indulge in the unique and flavorsome local cuisine. Here are some delicious dishes that you must try:
- Butter Tea
- Apricot Jam
So strike-off Ladakh Tour from your bucket list now and book our Ladakh Tour package. So, why are you waiting? Explore the Leh Ladakh tour packages today and discover why tourists choose to come to this tour from all over the country.
Browse our popular Domestic Holiday packages: Silk Route Tour Package , Vizag Tour Package , North Sikkim Tour Packages, Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour, Meghalaya tour packages, Pelling Ravangla Tour Package, Gangtok Pelling Darjeeling Tour , Arunachal Pradesh Package Tour , Assam Meghalaya Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages , Kashmir with Vaishno Devi Tour Package , Sandakphu Phalut Tour Package, Kashmir Tour Package.
Browse our popular International Holiday packages: Bali Tour Packages , Maldives Tour Package , Thailand Tour Package, Phuket Krabi Package , Nepal Tour Package. So, pickup your phone and give us a call for any kind of package booking or assistance at +91-7478325580.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable Ladakh Tour.
Arrival at Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day, from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, and Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.). Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative and transferred to Hotel for Check-in. Complete the day for rest and leisure to acclimatize, followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit Shanti Stupa. Later visit the market (stay for 01hour only). Return to the hotel / Guest house for an Overnight stay.
After breakfast, you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start sightseeing at the Hall of Fame (Museum.
Constructed by India Army),near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Nestled deep in the
Himalayas. A drive of another 4 km will take you to Magnetic Hill, which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape, you will reach the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar rivers. After visiting the above places, drive back to Lehenroute to visit Spituk Monastery. Built-in the 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, this new Gelug-pa monastery was built like a fortress on the summit of crags. Later returned to Leh. The rest of the day is free on your own.
Post breakfast drive to Nubra Valley. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus Valley to seemingly
endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the Valley of Flowers. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of
the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level.
Upon arrival in Nubra, check in at our Camp / Hotel in Hunder for an Overnight stay. In the evening, you can walk around the tiny villages to see how the locals live in this part of the world. A visit to a Ladakhi home can be arranged. Overnight Stay at the Camp or Hotel.
After an early breakfast, check out from the Camp and drive to Hunder, where you can ride on a Bactrian camel (double-humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high-altitude desert with snow-capped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit, you come across sand dunes beside the road. It is indeed a strange sight as on one side of the road are rocky mountains that characterize the Ladakhi landscape, and in the distance can be seen snow-capped mountains. On the return, stop at Diskit, the headquarter town of Nubra Valley. Stroll around the bazaar observing
the shops and local people doing their daily chores. Diskit is famous for 515 years old Buddhist Monastery, lying magnificently on a hilltop, facing the entire Valley. Later drive back to Leh in the late afternoon via Khardungla Top. On arrival at Leh, you will check in to your Hotel. In the afternoon you can rest and relax. The rest of the day is free on your own.
After breakfast, start for Pangong Lake through Changla pass, 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla through its winding roads through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong, you pass through
a few small villages of Changthang, and finally, you will have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long, with half of its running on the other side of the "INDO CHINA BORDER".
One rarely feels so close to nature, and the environment and the scenery are unforgettable. After spending some time at Pangong, drive back to Leh in the late afternoon. The rest of the day is free on your own. Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Tour concludes. Thank you for your patronage. Transfer to Leh Airport to catch the flight to your onward Destination.