Are you confused about your honeymoon destination? Do you live in India and have never been to Heaven on Earth? Well, without puzzling you anymore, we suggest you visit Kashmir Valley for your honeymoon, as it is the perfect place for shikhara to ride and stay overnight in a romantic houseboat. We at Tripoventure have extensive experience in planning Kashmir honeymoon package. We understand the importance of luxury, privacy and comfort for honeymoon couples, so we can arrange Kashmir houseboats with candlelight dinners to make your first honeymoon night special and memorable.
Kashmir offers everything you need, from water to snow, gardens and forests, to temples and historical monuments. This is the ideal place to plan your honeymoon and experience true paradise. There cannot be a place better than Kashmir for honeymoon couples, and it offers not just a serene environment but an ideal abode for perfect relaxation and rejuvenation.
Honeymoon in Kashmir-Top things to do:
Kashmir is more than just a place to enjoy erotic scenes. There are many places to eat, enjoy water rides, explore the natural world, take photos, shop, and much more. You can enjoy both summer and winter in this place. You can enjoy some fantastic, thrilling activities while on a Kashmir trip. These are the top 10 must-do things in your Kashmir honeymoon trip:
- Shikara Ride on the Dal Lake
- Horse Riding adventure in Srinagar
- Golfing at world-class Golf Course
- Enjoy the majestic view of Valley through Gondola Rides at Gulmarg
- Dig your spoon into Kashmiri Cuisine
- Take a Stroll Through the Kashmiri Gardens
- Snowboarding & Skiing at Sonmarg, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam
- River rafting in Lidder River, Sindh River, Indus River and Jhelum River
- Appreciate the glory of Valley through Paragliding at Sonmarg, Gulmarg, and Pahalgam
- Experience Camel Safari in Hunder Sand dunes
- Shop the most amazing Kashmiri items from famous markets like Maharaja Bazaar and Kokar Bazaar
Best time to visit Kashmir for Honeymoon:
Kashmir is beautiful at any time of year but is most enjoyable in spring and winter. You can choose a time that suits your interests and budget. Tourists love to take in the beauty of the valley as it blooms during the spring season, which runs from March to May. Every corner of Kashmir is a picture postcard thanks to its snow-covered mountain peaks, lush meadows and lakes, pleasant weather, gushing streams, streams, and beautiful gardens. Above all our honeymoon packages of Kashmir will allow you to experience Kashmir in its best form. If you want to relax by a fireplace and enjoy the snow-covered peaks and frozen lakes of Kashmir, November to January is the best month to visit. Moreover, to enjoy the white-skinned valleys, you can ride a gondola cable car. Tripoventure offers an unforgettable experience, no matter what your choice!
Food to try in your Kashmir Honeymoon Tour:
The cuisine of Kashmir is as exotic and diverse as the land. Some dishes are a result of the Mughal Empire. These are some of the most popular dishes you should try in Kashmir.
- While taking a shikhara ride along the Dal Lake, you must try goshtaba (soft meatballs) with multiple chutneys.
- Kahwa, a traditional Kashmiri green tea drink, made with saffron and green cardamom.
- Kashmiri Wazwan can be described as a multi-course meal with as many as 36 different dishes.
- Mutton Roghan Josh curry is rich in exotic spices and ratan jot. This dish gives it its deep red colour.
Although most of Kashmiri’s cuisine is non-vegetarian, you should try some delicious vegetarian options. Take advantage of this opportunity if you’re in Kashmir.
- Modur Pulav, a sweetened pulao made with dry fruits and nuts, is called Modur Pulav.
- Lyodur Tschaman is a rich gravy made with paneer, turmeric, heavy cream, and dry ginger.
- Dum Aloo is a potato-based gravy made with baby potatoes cooked in dum.
- Khambir is a traditional bread that’s served with butter tea for breakfast.
Kashmir for honeymoon – Best places to visit:
There are many enchanting places in Kashmir where you can have a fabulous time with your partner and make unforgettable memories. From water to snow, gardens to the forest, and temples to historical monuments, Kashmir has everything for you. These amazing and romantic destinations give you the best of everything- climate, views, attractions, activities, and romantic experiences. So plan your honeymoon in this ideal destination and feel the real paradise on Earth.
- Gulmarg: Beautiful Gift of Nature
- Pahalgam: Scenery of Paradise
- Sonamarg- Meadows of Gold
- Zanskar- A Paradise for Nature Lovers and Adventurists
- Patnitop- Behold the Beauty of Shivalik Range
- Srinagar-Plunge into Captivating Beauty
- Bhaderwah-A Hub for Thrilling Activities
- Aru Valley-Stunning Vistas
- Baramulla- Experience Natural Endowments
- Chandanwari- Relax in the Lap of Nature
- Udhampur-Embark on a Mythological Tour
Apart from this 5N 6D Jammu Kashmir honeymoon package, Tripoventure also offers personalised and flexible Silk Route Tour Package , North Sikkim Tour Packages from Kolkata, Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour, kaziranga tour package from kolkata, Guwahati Shillong Kaziranga tour packages from Kolkata, Meghalaya tour packages from Kolkata, Pelling Ravangla Tour Package, Darjeeling Gangtok Tour package from Kolkata, Meghalaya Travel Packages, Gangtok Pelling Darjeeling Tour , Arunachal Pradesh Package Tour from Kolkata ,Assam Meghalaya Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages , Silk Route Package of 6 nights and 7 days at best price , Sillery Gaon Tour with Zuluk . So, pickup your phone and give us a call for any kind of package booking or assistance at ☎ +91-7478325580.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable Kashmir Trip.
Kashmir Honeymoon Package for 6 Days at a glance
On arrival at the Srinagar airport (on your own), you will be received by Company representative / driver. Once you board your vehicle, you will proceed to the deluxe houseboat. Later in the evening proceed for shikara ride in Dal Lake. Dinner & overnight will be on board the houseboat.
After breakfast, depart for full day excursion to Sonmarg. Enjoy beautiful snow capped peaks and glaciers. Return to the hotel in Srinagar by evening. Dinner & overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Today after breakfast, check out from Srinagar and proceed for Pahalgam. En route visit Avantipura Ruins. On arrival at Pahalgam, check in to your hotel. Evening is free for leisure activities. Dinner & overnight will be at hotel in Pahalgam.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Gulmarg. On arrival, check into your hotel. Afternoon proceed for gondola ride up to first phase. Please note that no outside vehicle is allowed in Gulmarg. You need to take local vehicle / Ponies on direct payment basis as local taxi union does not allow outside vehicle to do sightseeing. Driver will help you in booking local taxi / Pony. Evening is free for leisure activities. Dinner & overnight will be at hotel in Gulmarg.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed for Srinagar. On arrival, check into your hotel. Later enjoy local sightseeing of Srinagar covering the famous Mughal Gardens. Evening is free for shopping. Dinner & overnight will be at hotel in Srinagar.
Today after breakfast, check out from your hotel and transfer to Srinagar airport to board the return flight with Happy Memories.