Are you looking for the best place for your honeymoon? Our signature Bali honeymoon package are designed especially for you to ensure you have a supremely romantic vacation on the tropical island with special inclusions, award-winning accommodations, and breathtaking activities.
We all believe that a honeymoon should be different from ordinary holidays! Moreover, with your very own custom-made Bali honeymoon package, you will be able to experience romance and memorable memories that you cannot find anywhere else.
Best things to do in Bali for couples:
Be it the marvellous Bali honeymoon itinerary for 8 days or a Bali honeymoon package for 7 days, pick your ideal Bali itinerary and get the best bali honeymoon packages from india. From flights to food, best honeymoon resorts to best activities for a honeymoon, we offer you nothing but the best bali packages for couple. So, leave all your vacation hassles with us and just explore Bali with your partner in the most romantic way with Tripoventure’s Bali tour package for couple. Here are the few best things included in our Bali Indonesia honeymoon package:
- Enjoying the beautiful evening in the Uluwatu Temple while watching a captivating Kecak performance
- The stunningly gorgeous Broken beaches in Nusa Penida
- Relaxing on a couple swings with Tegenungan Waterfalls as a backdrop
- Take a stroll through the lush greenery of Jatiluwih Rice Terraces
- Snorkelling at Menjangan Island
- Furthermore a sunrise hike on Mount Batur for incredible panoramic views
- Party hard in the beach clubs of Seminyak, The Potato Head Beach Club Potato Head Beach Club
- Have a candle-lit dinner at one of many eateries in Jimbaran Bay also
Romantic places to visit in Bali honeymoon:
- Uluwatu Temple: Famous for Sunrise, Kekac dance and the Temple
- Mount Batur: Famous for hiking, Goa Gajah Temple and lunch at Kintamani
- Ubud Palace: Famous for traditional antiques, Kecak fire dance, Bali swing
- Tegenungan Waterfalls: Famous for cool shower and swimming
- Kelingking beach and T- Rex, Nusa Penida: Famous for hiking
- Broken Beach, Nusa Penida: Famous for naturally made cove and site seeing
- Devil’s Tear, Nusa Lembongan: Famous for sunset spot, cliff jump
- Tegalalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces: Famous for Tegalalang rice terrace restaurant, Bali swing
- Ubud Monkey forest: Famous for traditional dances and serene nature
- Omnia Beach club: Famous for party and sightseeing
- Tanah Lot temple: Famous for temple and rock formations
- Ubud Art market: Famous for shopping
- Campuhan Ridge Walk: Famous for rice terraces, delicious food and cultural temples
- Lovina Beach: Famous for dolphin watching and water sports
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple: Famous for temple, picturesque lake and mountain views
- Sekumpul Waterfalls: Famous for cool showers, swimming and picturesque scenes
- Kuta Beach: Famous for sunset spot, sunset dinner and nightlife
- Handara Gate: Famous for picturesque nature, temple, golf resort
- Pura Lempuyang Luhur: Famous for temple and picturesque nature
- Dream Beach, Nusa Lembongan: Famous for bridge of Love and beach activities
- La Laguna Sunday Market, Canggu: Famous for handmade clothes, jewellery, soaps and live music
- Ocean swing at Hotel Ombak Sunset, Gili Islands: Famous for scenery, swing, restaurants and bars
- Bask Nest Underwater Statues, Gili Meno: Famous for underwater statues
- Boga shipwreck, Karangasem: Famous for dive destination
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace, Karangasem: Famous for gardens and water palace
Best time to visit Bali for honeymoon:
Bali is an ideal year-round destination since it’s an island with a tropical climate. However, if you’re seeking a pleasant environment to enjoy your romantic Bali holiday, you should consider visiting right between April and October. The summer months are in Bali, where the temperature is low and dry but also manageable. Also, you can enjoy the best waves during this period to take advantage of water sports more.
The most popular season in Bali is from July until August, so avoid scheduling your trip during this period. Instead, you should visit Bali in April, May, June, and September to enjoy the most memorable island experience.
Further browse through a wide range of romantic Bali Packages from different Indian Cities like: Bali honeymoon package from Mumbai,Bali honeymoon packages from Delhi, Bali honeymoon packages from Bangalore, Bali honeymoon packages from Chennai, Bali honeymoon package from Ahmedabad, Bali honeymoon package from Pune,Bali honeymoon package from Kolkata,Bali honeymoon package from Kolkata.
Apart from this Bali tour package, Tripoventure also offers personalised and flexible Silk Route Tour Package , North Sikkim Tour Packages from Kolkata, Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour, kaziranga tour package from kolkata, Guwahati Shillong Kaziranga tour packages from Kolkata, Meghalaya tour packages from Kolkata, Pelling Ravangla Tour Package, Darjeeling Gangtok Tour package from Kolkata, Meghalaya Travel Packages, Gangtok Pelling Darjeeling Tour , Arunachal Pradesh Package Tour from Kolkata ,Assam Meghalaya Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages , Silk Route Package of 6 nights and 7 days at best price , Sillery Gaon Tour with Zuluk . So, pickup your phone and give us a call for any kind of package booking or assistance at +91-7478325580.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable Bali Trip.
Bali Honeymoon Tour Package for 7 Days at a glance
Upon arrival at the airport you will be received by our representative and transferred to Hotel .Rest of the day at leisure.One can stroll around the markets, explore local cafes and witness the extraordinary beauty of the city of angels.You can also take a Balinese Massage.Overnight stay at Hotel.
On this 10-hour day trip you will explore the beautiful south of Bali. The driver will pick you up from hotel at 9am and head to Tanjung Benoa where you can do all kind of watersports activities. Visit Padang-Padang beach where you can enjoy clear ocean water. You will head to Uluwatu Temple and enjoy the sunset with cliff views. Visit Jimbaran Beach. Tour will be finish in the evening and the driver will transfer you back to hotel, enjoy the rest of the day in and around hotel.
On this 10-hour private day trip you will explore the beautiful scenery of Bali, the driver will pick you up from hotel at 9am. You will start visit Tohpati and Celuk Village, visit Tegenungan Waterfall where you could enjoy the view and swim at the cool water. enjoying view of an active Batur Volcano from Kintamani village, explore Tegalalang Rice Terraces and coffee plantation. Your tour will be finish in the evening and the driver will transfer you back to hotel and enjoy the rest of the day in and around hotel.
English speaking driver will pick up from hotel at 3pm for 5-hour tour. You will head to visit taman ayun temple and visit Tanah Lot temple for beautiful sunset. After tour the driver will transfer you back to hotel Enjoy the rest of the day in and around hotel.
On this day, visit the beautiful island of Nusa Penida. This trip includes your return fast boat tickets and Indonesian set menu lunch. Our driver will be there at the hotel with private air-conditioned car at 06:00 am. Enjoy the drive to Sanur Habour. On arrival, our driver will assist you to board the fast boat to Nusa Penida Island. Explore popular attractions in Nusa Penida with a private car driver and tasty set menu lunch. You will be visiting Angel Billabong, Broken Beach and the Kelingking cliff before lunch. After lunch, get ready to explore Crystal Bay, known for its serene aura and spectacular beauty. You will have the option to experience Snorkelling at Crystal Beach with additional charges.Enjoy a drink here and relax until your boat back to Bali. Your same driver will wait you in meeting point in Sanur harbor and transfer you back to hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day.
After a long tiring day, the final day starts with a late delicious breakfast. Every trip comes with souvenirs, so head towards the famous Kuta/Ubud Beachwalk Center. The striking complex, which boasts numerous shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, brands, and franchises, is a perfect place to shop for a complete family. Overnight stay at hotel.
It’s time now to say goodbye! On the last day of your Bali tour package, post breakfast in the morning, you will be transferred to the airport for onward journey back home.