Our 5 night 6 days Bali family holiday packages provides you with the finest of Bali. If you want a memorable trip with your family, look at our Bali family vacation deal from India, designed for the perfect family holiday. Moreover this Bali family holiday packages includes everything for family members from any age category.
A family package to Bali is a great way to get close to the exciting nightlife with adrenalin-pumping activities, sun-drenched beaches and stunning buildings. Above all our Bali trip package to this island will delight you with the spectacular attractions of Bali, accompanied by comfortable stays, easy transfers and tasty meals. In addition all-inclusive 6 days Bali family holiday package is designed to give your loved ones and you a stress-free and unforgettable vacation experience. It also allows you to create some beautiful memories that will strengthen the bond you share with your loved ones.
In addition, you can easily customize your tour itinerary to suit your requirements. So, what are you waiting for? Book a family holiday package to Bali and enjoy an indulgent experience with your loved ones.
Best beaches in Bali:
Bali’s most popular beaches are a magnet for tourists with its stunning landscapes, clear waters, and various activities. Additionally you will find rocky beaches under tall limestone cliffs with long, palm-lined coasts and more remote bays. Further we have included all famous beaches like Sanur, Nusa Dua, and Kuta and remote coastlines offering relaxation in our Bali family tour package.
- Kuta beach: The beach has white sand and clear water. You can do many activities on the beach, which is very enjoyable. It has the most famous beach resort on the island and most called Paradise Beach Bali.
- Legian Beach: Right next to Kuta it offer similar activities like surfing, partying, and shopping.
- Seminyak Beach: Bali’s most fashionable beach, home to among the island’s luxurious resorts and host to a number of fine restaurants and boutiques.
- Jimbaran Beach: The entire length of Jimbaran Beach is quite tranquil, where you can enjoy memorable sunset dinners at Jimbaran’s popular seafood restaurants.
- Sanur Beach: It has a quiet and rustic fishing village charm quite unlike most beaches in Bali.
- Canggu Beach: offers a rugged coastal scene and challenging surfing.
- Nusa Dua Beach: one of Bali’s all-inclusive tourism complexes, where you can find luxury resorts and international hotels.
- Candidasa Beach: serves as the main base for divers to explore underwater life.
- Uluwatu: Home to some of Bali’s most beautiful cliff-fringed coasts.
- Tanjung Benoa Beach: The best places in Bali for water sports.
Highlights of our Bali Family Holiday Package:
- Indulge yourself in the royal splendor that is The Ubud Palace and treasure some unique souvenirs purchased from the Ubud market.
- Discover the abundance of monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest and feed them.
- Take advantage of an Indonesian lunch that includes a breathtaking panorama of Mt. Batur while watching Kintamani, the active volcano Kintamani.
- Find out the structure and meaning behind Central Bali’s temples of worship.
- Get involved in water sports on Tanjung Benoa Beach.
- Go to one of Bali’s well-known surfing spots in Padang Padang Beach.
- Take in the stunning sunset view of The Uluwatu Temple.
- Further enjoy the show, Kecak and Fire Dance Performance, as one of the episodes in Ramanyana that features intense trance chanting and dance choreography that incorporates fire.
- Visit Bali’s renowned Ulun Danu Beratan floating temple and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Visit the well-known tourist hotspot of Bali Handara Iconic Gate and snap Instagram-worthy photos in the gorgeous setting.
Best time to go to Bali:
Bali is a year-round destination. It has a tropical climate with high temperates throughout the year. You can expect high temperatures all year round in Bali. Temperatures range from 26 to 29 degrees Celsius; with only a slight cooling effect in the central areas around Ubud or the mountains. When deciding when to travel to Bali, there are two seasons. The wet season falls between October and March, and the dry season is between April and September. The dry season brings more sunshine and hotter weather, but the peak season coincides with the European summer holidays, so there is an increase in visitors in July and August. Visitors find the best time to visit the island in May, June, and September. When the weather remains warm and sunny, there are fewer people on popular beaches like Sanur or Seminyak.
Browse through a wide range of Bali vacation packages from different Indian Cities like: Bali tour packages from Mumbai,Bali tour package from Delhi, Bali tour package from Kolkata, Bali tour package from Chennai, Bali tour package from Kerala, Bali tour packages from Bangalore.
Apart from this Bali Family Holiday package, Tripoventure also offers personalised and flexible Silk Route Tour Package , North Sikkim Tour Packages from Kolkata, Darjeeling Gangtok Package Tour, kaziranga tour package from kolkata, Guwahati Shillong Kaziranga tour packages from Kolkata, Meghalaya tour packages from Kolkata, Pelling Ravangla Tour Package, Darjeeling Gangtok Tour package from Kolkata, Meghalaya Travel Packages, Gangtok Pelling Darjeeling Tour , Arunachal Pradesh Package Tour from Kolkata ,Assam Meghalaya Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages , Silk Route Package of 6 nights and 7 days at best price , Sillery Gaon Tour with Zuluk . So, pickup your phone and give us a call for any kind of package booking or assistance at +91-7478325580.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable Bali Trip.
Bali Tour Package for 6 Days at a glance
Upon arrival at the airport you will be received by our representative and transferred to Hotel .Rest of the day at leisure.One can stroll around the markets, explore local cafes and witness the extraordinary beauty of the city of angels.You can also take a Balinese Massage.Overnight stay at Hotel.
On this 10-hour day trip you will explore the beautiful south of Bali. The driver will pick you up from hotel at 9am and head to Tanjung Benoa where you can do all kind of watersports activities. Visit Padang-Padang beach where you can enjoy clear ocean water. You will head to Uluwatu Temple and enjoy the sunset with cliff views. Visit Jimbaran Beach. Tour will be finish in the evening and the driver will transfer you back to hotel, enjoy the rest of the day in and around hotel.
On this 10-hour private day trip you will explore the beautiful scenery of Bali, the driver will pick you up from hotel at 9am. You will start visit Tohpati and Celuk Village, visit Tegenungan Waterfall where you could enjoy the view and swim at the cool water. enjoying view of an active Batur Volcano from Kintamani village, explore Tegalalang Rice Terraces and coffee plantation. Your tour will be finish in the evening and the driver will transfer you back to hotel and enjoy the rest of the day in and around hotel.
English speaking driver will pick up from hotel at 9am for 10-hour tour. You will head to Ulun Danu Temple, is located at the edge of Beratan Lake. Enjoy the Beauty Lake and surrounding view. You will visit Handara Gate is a beautiful gate with view of background, visit twin lake view. You will head to Banyumala waterfall and Tanah Lot temple for beautiful sunset. Tour will be finish in the evening and
the driver will transfer you back to hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day in and around hotel.
After a long tiring day, the final day starts with a late delicious breakfast. Every trip comes with souvenirs, so head towards the famous Kuta/Ubud Beachwalk Center. The striking complex, which boasts numerous shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, brands, and franchises, is a perfect place to shop for a complete family. Overnight stay at hotel.
It’s time now to say goodbye! On the last day of your Bali tour package, post breakfast in the morning, you will be transferred to the airport for onward journey back home.